Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busta Rhymes and Flipmode Breakup?


According to a recent interview with HHNLive, First Lieutenant Rampage of the Flipmode Squad is stating that him and other members of the squad are squashing their music relationship with Busta Rhymes. He has been qouted as saying "Rah Digga, Baby Sham, Spliff Starr, and myself. We just changed the name of the group and it’s now called FMS…FMS stands for Famous Millionaire Squad." So you mean to tell me that even Spliff Starr ,the hype man, bailed on Busta Bust? He should have kept that gig, at least he was getting a check. I admit I was sadden to hear about another breakup but then I started thinking? When was the last time Flipmode had a hit? Um...never? The best they got is Rah Digga and she is only hot on other peoples songs. Well, now that that relationship is over maybe Busta can spend less time babysitting and more time working on his craft. Busta, in my opinion, is a true lyricist. Give us another banger Busta Bust...we miss you.

No comments: