Friday, November 9, 2007

What You Know About Straps?



Well, it's seems to me that T.I. may know a lil' bit more about straps than I thought. After reading the "alleged" crimes that the FEDERILIES (FEDS-for those that don't know) are holding against T.I. I couldn't help but think of Melvin Williams' Rules Of Survival; one of which was.."all phones are tapped". And one of my own personal rules...Don't Trust NoBody! Besides we know this snitching shit is getting outrageous! If you want dirt to be done, do it yo damn self! Mane! I really hope these allegations are just that ALLEGATIONS. The more I hear bout this story the more I can't help but to play Devils Advocate and wish, pray and call upon ALLAH...just hoping that this was just one big mistake. Besides...if the allegations are found to be true can they just imprison the one who did it...T.I or TIP?! Keep ya' head up homey. The South needs you, your family needs you and Hip Hop definitely needs you. P.S.....If you read this Mr. Harris...please marry Tiny..now that's a down ass bitch!

No comments: