Sunday, November 25, 2007

Young Buck Robbed?


Thanks to the lovely people at MediaTakeout; it has been reported that Young Buck may have been robbed. According to the report, he was leaving a nightclub in Tennessee when he was robbed at gunpoint. They yanked his jewels and possibly his Bentley. Buck...say it ain't so! This could happen to anyone and I certainly hope this is a rumor. If it is true, my heart goes out to Buck and I hope that he's okay. It just puzzles me how these rappers talk about pistol packing, knocking off domes, etc and get ganked by a average dude trying to get his paper up. If you gonna rap about it be about it. I would have liked the rumor to go like this..."Young Buck was leaving a nightclub in Tennessee when he was involved in a botched robbery attempt. An armed man attempted to rob Buck of his jewels and Bentley but was not successful because Buck pistol whooped the guy until the cops arrived, etc." I guess the picture that I have created in my head from the rhymes that we hear are not always on point. Maybe he should change it up on his next album and rap about some "not so hood" sh*t.

No comments: