Sunday, November 11, 2007

I Can't STAND New York!



I'm quite sure you are one of the millions who tune into VH1 every Monday to watch "I Love New York". Well, let me be the first to admit that I can't stand her ass! I have absolutely no problem with her being a strong woman who speaks her mind, but she's just a Bitch. First of all, is it just me or does she look like Whoopi Goldbergs' long lost daughter? And when was the last time you watched The View and thought Whoopi was looking good? Not only is New York ugly but her gear is horrible. Her clothes are always too little, she wears a bra that is always two sizes too small to make her breasts pop up. We know they are fake Tif, let it go! Whoever does her and her mamas hair, needs they ass whooped! You know yo' weave is wack when you wear the same wig as yo' mama. I'm guessing she's not making enough to buy a lacefront or a house for that matter cause she's always referring to the set as her house. And don't let me forget, she was dead ass wrong for acting like she has feelings for Midget Mack. She was so happy when he told her about the tragic loss of his fiance so she can drop him like a bad habit. His story gave her an excuse to let him off easy. And if she does that fake cry one more time, I'm gonna throw up! As horrible as this heffa is though, I still tune in every Monday to see what stupid move she is gonna make for the week. New York, Tiffany, Lil' Goldberg (whatever you want to call her) isn't looking for love, she's looking for a check.

No comments: