Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Diddy Is A Talker!


Diddy was on The Steve Harvey Morning Show today and boy did I get an earful! Okay so I'm listening and Steve introduces him and that's about it. Diddy tried to turn it into The Diddy Show. I say that because Diddy talked his ass off! He just rambled on and on about a bunch of nothing. Steve and the rest of his crew didn't really get to say much of anything but Diddy did pause in order to listen to the praises he received from Steve and the crew. If I were Steve I would have been like, "You need to shut up and answer the questions that I'm asking you. This is my damn show." Don't get my wrong Diddy is very successful but he's not very good at interviews. He talked about how he pays $250,000 a month to have his picture up in Time Square. Fool! LOL We all know who he is...why the hell does he need to give us such an expensive reminder? And that's gonna have to come down soon if he don't stop making all these babies cause that child support ain't no joke! I also caught a comment in which he said he doesn't have a lot of money but he would be STRAIGHT if he started selling some stuff. That goes back to my last comment..stop making all these babies and you won't ever have to worry 'bout that. The only thing I learned about Diddy from this interview is that he's conceited, he sells alot of perfume and he's about to start selling Vodka. I respect his hustle but what are your thoughts on World Hunger, The War, or Education? Oh yeah that's right he can't talk about that because it's not revolved about him. I think he needs to befriend a brother who has some depth. The rapper Common, perhaps? Because this man needs to know that there are other things going on in the world that may be a lil' more important than him.

No comments: