Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Da Brat is F*cked!


Okay, I'm gonna have to keep this one hood. Da Brat aka Shawntae Harris allegedy smashed a bottle over a chicks head on November 1, 2007 while partying at Club 72. Apparently the chick suffered some scars, possible nerve damage and mental anguish. Originally, I wasn't going to report this, which is why this is coming a little late. But now the girl plans on suing Da Brat for some ridiculous sum of money and she is using some big-time lawyer by the name of Willie Gary aka "The Giant Killer". Ewww! Hearing his nickname scared the hell out of me and I'm not the one who caught the case. Now, my point is this....um, where the hell is Da Brat gonna get some money to pay this chick off? The Funkdified money BEEN GONE, I know MTV didn't pay too much for The Celebrity Rap thang and do they still show her Surreal Life episodes? Looks like Da Brat needs to be calling big sis' and her hubby and see if they can break her off with a loan. Lol! Not a loan cause she won't ever sell another record. They just need to give her the chedda' and charge it to the game. Keep ya' head up, Da Brat. You my girl but it seems to me like you need to get back in the studio and maybe do a Funkdified remix.

No comments: