Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Jaunita Is Laughing All The Way To The Bank!!!

I wonder if Michael Jordan was still partying like this after he and his ex-wife Jaunita reached a settlement. 17 years of marriage and Juanita is awarded a whopping $168 million dollars! Nope, that's not a typo! I said $168 million dollars. That's a bit under $10 million for each year that she was married to Michael. That's about lil' bit under $28,000 dollars for each day they were married. Okay, I will let it go. I know they say you can't buy love but Damn...I think she will find a way to get over it. Rumor has it that Juanita is dating a gentleman several years younger than her and as you can see Michael is definitely out there having some fun too. Divorce is horrible, tramatic...I wouldn't wish it on anyone. BUT I would have to say in this case it's um, great! You don't just divorce someone of 17 years because you are tired of them. There was alot more going on in this relationship that we know anything about. Nevertheless.. Juanita is a PIMP! She has young man who is probably putting it down in the bedroom and a old ass fool who is putting money in the bank. The best of both worlds! Can it get any better?

No comments: