Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fantasia Has A Bun In The Oven?




It has been rumored has it that Fantasia may be pregnant. And the lucky baby daddy is.....Young Dro! Now don't go running around telling everyone yet because this has not been confirmed or denied. Children are blessings so if she is I wish her a healthy pregnancy. But I must admit that I have wondered...with Fantasia's big mouth and Young Dro's cocked eye...Lord only knows what this baby is gonna look like. Fantasia is very talented, don't get me wrong, but she's no looker. I guess it really depends on the day with the right makeup she's a knock out; with the wrong makeup she needs to get out! LOL And Young Dro?! Okay he's a great rapper I can't lie BUT he's not a looker either. He's cocked eye, which I guess could be considered cute if you like a man with a different look. LOL Besides..black love is beautiful...let's keep it going. Either way, I wish them all the luck in the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get the fuck outtaa here thats crazy oh well i hope the baby dont be ugly LMAO!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ummm...boo I bet this rumor is true! I'm the one who put you up on game because I texted you when I heard it first on the RADIO (lol). But I guess we shall see in a few months! O'h and you DEAD ass wrong for talking about them neither one of them being a "looka". Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way. And her hair is always did (lol)!