Sunday, November 25, 2007

Not the Hogans?!


Apparently, Linda Bollea has filed for divorce from her wrestler husband, Hulk Hogan. Supposedly, Hulk had no idea that his wife filed for divorce. Sounds like Hulk didn't get the memo because he was advised by a reporter that the paperwork was filed on Tuesday. After hearing the news Hulk Hogans reply was..." “My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes,” Hulk later told the newspaper. “Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me.” Man! These people have been married for 24 years and you mean to tell me that they can't find a way to make it work? All I'm saying is that 24 years is a long time and I'm pretty sure with a couple of that whateva' they are going through can be squashed. Come on Hulk and Linda...don't let Hollywood get the best of you. I think they need to take a romantic vacation, let the Hulk put on his tight little yellow skimpies and have a lil' wrestling match together!

No comments: